Part1: Place yourself in the role of a marketing researcher in a company. Describe the strategic issues that the company has been facing (for example, brand image, sales drop).
Part2: Propose a strategy to conduct an analysis of the situation that would facilitate the formulation of a new marketing strategy to address the strategical issues identified. The following components of research design should be addressed:
• Statement of research objectives
• Justification of the methodological approach: qualitative/quantitative/mixed
• Choice of data sources: primary/secondary, longitudinal/cross sectional
• Methods of data collection and sampling
• Discussion on advantages and disadvantages of the methods selected in the context of the
specific marketing objectives
• Tentative idea on the data analysis techniques
Word count: Part 1: 300-500 words; Part 2: 1500-2000 words.
Introduction: Background, Strategical issues identified
Proposed research design
Bibliography: You should use the Harvard Referencing System.
Appendix (if necessary)