Please see the attachments comments from the professor as well as the draft she send back to me.
Please fix all of the errors and continue on with the last draft.
Please see comments.
I will be happy to set up a phone conference if you need clarification.
Remember this when you are trying again-the purpose of a literature review is to support your hypothesis. It is to convince the reader that there is a reason to conduct your study. So, the very beginning is just about introducing the topic. When you review each article you do what you did in the literature questions for study
1. Who was/were researchers (date) and what did they study ?
Possibly add-why did they study it (past research clarification, new theory etc).
2. Then: what was their research question/hypothesis
3. how did they test it (procedure)
4. what did they find
5. did it support or conflict with previous studies
6. what does it meanWiktoria.docx