Answer all of the questions !! Use as many sources as you need I only put 2 but you can put more.
topic/variable brainstorming Options Menu: Forum
For Part 1 a of this assignment, you are to do some more brainstorming, answer some questions and respond to others, and generate search terms. You complete this in this forum.
Then, for Part 1 b, you will do some library work, and submit one article and a written synopsis on it, explaining it’s relationship to your research-that is to be completed in a different forum.
Everything is due next Sunday, April 5 before 11:59 PM.
To complete Part 1a, create a new thread here and answer the questions below. Then, respond to two others posts before the due date. This is the perfect place to get information about how to, and to work on, focusing your topic. Please note, however, that you MUST submit your own article in Part 2.
Part 1a. Create a new thread and answer the questions below and respond to two others posts before 4/5 at 11:59 PM.
1. Research Topic: What topic are you considering for Project 2/Paper 2 (note you can pick from the list, or generate a completely new one)? ____________________.
stress reduction: reading music
stress and procrastination
the death penalty: attitudes
attitudes toward COVID: urban vs. suburban
racism, prejudice, propaganda
Other COVID related topics: blame of minority groups
2. Possible Variables: What possible variables might you examine as part of this topic?
What ways can you think of that you might be able to measure these variables?
3. List some search terms that you might use to help you find literature and indicate where you will do your first online library search to see what research people have conducted in your topic area.
For Part 1 b of this assignment you will do some library work, and submit one article and a written synopsis on it, explaining it’s relationship to your research. You complete this in this forum.
You should have Part 1 a is completed in a forum.
1. Conduct a literature search using the search terms you identified in part 1 a, and locate at least 1 article that might be useful for a literature review on your topic.
2. Upload the article here, and write one or two paragraphs synopsizing the article and explaining how it might be useful to your topic. Comment on two others posts.
1. Finally, after looking over material that others have posted, and considering what you have read, are you close to formulating a specific research hypothesis with either an IV/IV, a Quasi IV/DV or two DVs (for a correlation?) If no, why not? If yes, what is that hypothesis